The Home Alone Release: Ulysses adds material sheets, mouse and trackpad support on iPad, and keywords in Markdown Files.
You’re now able to indicate selected texts or notes as material. By default, material is excluded from export and statistics, and won’t be considered when calculating the progress of a writing goal.
Mouse Support on iPad (iOS)
Ulysses now supports using a mouse or a trackpad with the iPad.
Keywords in Markdown Files
You can now use keywords in Markdown files. They’re compatible with many third party editors, and you can sync them between Ulysses for Mac and Ulysses for iOS.
External Folders (iOS)
On iPad and iPhone, you’re now able to embed external folders from locations in the Files app, such as cloud storage providers or Git clients, and edit the contained files with Ulysses.
- You can now export and import your backups.
- Filters have gained new criteria such as “has goal“, “has note attachment” or “is material”.
- The WordPress preview now uses the Twenty Twenty theme.
- The Ghost preview now also uses the latest theme.
- Added SF Mono to the list of editor fonts.
- Added a toilet paper group icon for your convenience.
V19RELEASED April 28, 2020
- Improved initial download performance when syncing with Dropbox.
V19.1RELEASED APRIL 28, 2020
- Fixes a crash when editing a document.
V19.2RELEASED May 18, 2020
- Improved performance when exporting long lists to PDF
- Keywords are no longer included when exporting to Markdown
- Fixed broken footnotes in ePub export preview
- Better behavior when splitting & merging material sheets
- Improved accessibility of material sheets
- Fixed some crashes when using code blocks
- Improved mouse behavior inside the editor
- You can now command-click (with a mouse) on links to directly open them
- Improved compatibility when using external folders with Working Copy and Drafts
- Improved accessibility of the editor search field
- Fixes a crash when deleting files in an external folder from Secure Shell Fish
- Improved accessibility of menu shortcuts
- Improved accessibility of the export preview
- Correctly shows the title of minimized windows after relaunching Ulysses
- Fixes a crash when trashing an external folder