Split view editing – a new feature that was recently released with Ulysses 15 – is helpful if you want to refer to one text while writing another.* Do you want to see your outline while drafting a chapter? Or display a text in its original language while translating it? We’ve assembled everything you need to know about it in a tutorial. Find out how to
- enter editor split view on your Mac,
- switch your vertical split view for a horizontal one,
- toggle the active editor highlight,
- scroll through two texts simultaneously,
- and switch between the two editors with simple shortcuts.
* For the time being, editor split view is available only with Ulysses for Mac.