Ulysses is a sponsor of NaNoWriMo 2016, and we’re inviting all participants to write their novels with Ulysses (for free). Our offer also includes an introductory video, a free email course to get the most of Ulysses, and app giveaways during the NaNoWriMo season.
9 more days to go until November 30! If you have hung on until now, you’re likely to make the 50,000… well, if you don’t get stuck in writer’s block. Supposedly, most writers have experienced this phenomenon at some point. You know – when your head suddenly feels empty, and the words simply don’t want to flow anymore? It’s a mess.
But more importantly: Have you found a way to deal with writer’s block? A simple way out maybe, or a complex routine to get you back on track? Then you should share your wisdom today, because we’re giving away 5 Ulysses for Mac licenses for the best tips to combat writer’s block.
Here is how you can participate:
- Go visit Ulysses on Facebook.
- Share your tip in the Facebook comments of this very blog post.
- Do so until November 29, 2016.
- The incorruptible Soulmen jury will carefully select the 5 most helpful and original tips and award them with a Ulysses for Mac license. The jury’s decision will be final.
Last Week’s Lucky Winners
Among all new newsletter subscribers of last week, we have selected 5 to receive a Ulysses for Mac license:*
* Email addresses have been redacted to beat potential spammers.
We’re wishing all Wrimos power and luck for the remaining days of November!